Sick Art From Ceramic Tattoo Art Matthew S. Kennedy


This is my latest Ceramic Tattoo Art! It is my best piece so far. I love the creaminess of the purple... Purple is my favorite color. I said almost 15+ years ago to my friend Marybeth that I would make her a purple vase so here it is, better late than never LOL.

I used a tattoo machine to carve in each little triangle. First I used a jewelers tool to carve each line. If you want to see more of my process for making these pieces you can visit this page in my website. Took some time but I feel it is worth it. I also used a ceramic slip to add some dimension to the piece by placing small bumps  in between each part. This piece and new style of mine is VERY labor intensive because I use a few different mediums. I use spray paint, India ink, crackle glaze, enamel and glass.














I also made this little vase to match.










BUY my Tribal Tattoo Inspired Coloring Book on Etsy! And “Color for Balance”.


This is how I like to color...


Websites:
ceramictattooart.com – First Artist to Use a Tattoo Machine on Ceramics
homelessresourcesca.org – HELP! For people struggling in California

Facebook
Facebook:  Personal Facebook
Facebook:  Economic Refugees

Social