Bonsai! Japanese Bonsai Plants





Today's Coloring Design... If you would like this design for FREE just shoot me an e-mail at: mailto:tootallspottery@gmail.com I will give you a clean PDF that you can print out and “color for balance”.























Visit my Etsy Shop and download more designs for only .99 Cents! Or buy the whole book 31 pages for $12.95 FREE shipping.


Today's Coloring Design... If you would like this design for FREE just shoot me an e-mail at: mailto:tootallspottery@gmail.com I will give you a clean PDF that you can print out and “color for balance”. 



Visit all of my places on the Web and hit me up!!!

Websites
BUY my Tribal Coloring Book on Etsy!
ceramictattooart.com – First Artist to Use a Tattoo Machine on Ceramics
homelessresourcesca.org – HELP! For people struggling in California
handmadearturns.com - Handmade Art Urns by Matthew S. Kennedy

Facebook
Facebook:  Personal Facebook
Facebook:  Economic Refugees

Social

Blogs