Kid MOTHER FUCKIN ROCK!

Tribal Tattoo Inspired Coloring Book on Etsy! And “Color for Balance”. FREEColoring Pages!

Websites:
ceramictattooart.com – First Artist to Use a Tattoo Machine on Ceramics
homelessresourcesca.org – HELP! For people struggling in California
www.handmadearturns.com– Handmade Art Urns






I have always been a huge fan of Kid Rock for both his music and just the way he lives life. His music inspires a lot of what I do as an artist myself. I even put his information on my other Website - California Homeless Resources. I am going to his concert on Aug 29th and can NOT wait! Him and Foreigner are going to be awesome! I also am making him a piece of my "Ceramic Tattoo Pottery" below and will try to give it to him at the concert. I want to work with him in some way to bring more awareness to our troops. I would like to have California Homeless Resources sponsor a homeless veteran until I get him/her on there feet. They are doing so much for us every day. I am trying to get donations right now to do this on my Go Fund Me page. If anyone wants to help that would be awesome.















Tribal Tattoo Inspired Coloring Book on Etsy! And “Color for Balance”. FREEColoring Pages!


Websites:
ceramictattooart.com – First Artist to Use a Tattoo Machine on Ceramics
homelessresourcesca.org – HELP! For people struggling in California
www.handmadearturns.com– Handmade Art Urns


Facebook
Facebook:  Personal Facebook
Facebook:  Economic Refugees

Social